PRINTABLE, DOWNLOADABLE SCHEDULES NOW AVAILABLE, CLICK BELOW:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cancellation / Refund Policy / Seat Changes
Tickets are NOT refundable after 24 hours from purchase if purchased outside of 48 hours from departure. If a ticket is purchased within 48 hours from departure no vouchers will be provided for any cancellation/ticket changes. We offer a 50% voucher for all cancellations/reschedules done outside of 48 hours from departure. Exchange is only available for tickets bought from Mountain Man Mike’s excluding any third party platforms.
Ticket insurance is offered at $30 per ticket. Ticket insurance will allow the purchaser to make up to three (3) changes to the ticket after purchase outside of 48 hours from departure. NO changes can be made to the ticket within 48 hours of departure. If a ticket is purchased within 48 hours from departure ticket insurance will be null and void.
Please be at the location 20 minutes prior to departure time. Boarding starts 10 minutes prior to departure.
Mountain Man Mike’s is not responsible for your late arrival. Late tickets will be null and void. If the bus is missed due to late arrival, Mountain Man Mike’s will not be held accountable and the ticket will be null and void.
Services are NOT guaranteed and there may be delay or cancellation caused by different factors (i.e, road closure, mechanical issues or weather). We do our best to provide the service. In instances where the cause of delay is Mountain Man Mike’s fault and the delay is more than 5 hours, passengers are awarded vouchers (worth 50% of the ticket value originally purchased excluding any taxes and fees) to be used in their next travel with Mountain Man Mike’s within one year.
Mountain Man Mike’s is NOT responsible for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of delays or cancellations.
All payments are taken in advance. You can pay either by Credit Card (A secure transaction and we do NOT store your credit card information) , Paypal or Interac E-Transfer. Purchase confirmation will be sent when order is complete and the ticket will be issued 24 hours prior to departure date. Please make sure to bring the ticket with you for boarding. We do not accept cash on the bus, except by prior arrangement.
Pick Up / Drop Off
All times are approximate. It is advised that riders be at designated pick up location 20 minutes prior to pick up and wait up to 20 minutes for potential delays. Buses will only stop at designated pick up or drop off locations if they have been selected by fares upon booking. If a fare has not selected a pick up or drop off on the route the bus will not stop there. Fares are required to get on and off at pick up and drop off locations that choose the purchase of a ticket. Within 48hr of departure a fare may change pick up and drop off locations but must confirm with the booking agent for seat availability. The bus will be equipped with a bathroom and will stop for 15 minute breaks every 4 hours or less. Our complete list of pickup and drop off points is here : https://mountainmanmikes.ca/pickup-drop-points/
Each ticketed passenger is allowed to bring one piece of luggage up to the size of 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 centimetres x 35 centimetres x 56 centimetres) of storage space per ticket. This includes handles and wheels. Any oversized luggage or additional bags are charged in advance at $20 a piece. Please ensure to include this with your ticket purchase. Additional bags cannot exceed 36 inches x 36 inches x 36 inches (90 centimetres x 90 centimetres x 90 centimetres) and 50 lb (22 kg) and the maximum amount of additional bags per person is 2. No exceptions.
- We take no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
- Mountain Man Mike’s does not accept liability for loss of or damage to unchecked baggage carried on board, or items that do not comply with our policies stated above.
- Any damage must be reported to Mountain Man Mike’s within 24 hours or claim may be refused.
- Lost & Found items found on board our coaches or in one of our offices will be kept for a period of 30 days before being disposed of.
Protection of Luggage
- In an effort to protect all luggage, items should be packed or covered in such a way as to not be damaged during transit or not to damage other luggage. It is important that items of a breakable nature (TV’s) or those that contain pointy (ski poles) or greasy (bike chains) parts are secured by a box, suitable covering, or plastic wrap/bags.
- Mountain Man Mike’s reserves the right to refuse any baggage that is not packaged securely. All items must be in a suitable container that is not at risk of being damaged or causing damage. Acceptable baggage includes things like suitcases, duffel bags, toolboxes, trunks, storage containers, and securely taped cardboard boxes.
- To avoid luggage mix ups, it is recommended that you place a visible identifier on your stored luggage including a luggage tag with your name, address, and phone number. Mountain Man Mike’s is not responsible for a passenger picking up the wrong piece of luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your checked luggage is placed in the correct compartment prior to departure. As well, it is your responsibility to remove all personal items brought on to the coach. Mountain Man Mike’s will not be responsible for items left behind on the coach or luggage issues as a result of a change in your arrival point.
- Please ensure you clearly advise the representative loading your luggage of your arrival point, to ensure your luggage is placed into the appropriate compartment.
On Board Traveller Policy
On Board Restrictions is everyone’s safety and comfort, Mountain Man Mike’s asks that customers please follow certain restrictions while on board: Federal law does not permit smoking on any Mountain Man Mike’s buses. Passengers travelling under the age of 16 must have written consent and provide contact information for parent/guardian whom of which will be contacted prior to passenger boarding bus. We have a zero tolerance for DRUGS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, VERBAL ABUSE or UNRULY BEHAVIOUR. For your safety and the safety of those around you, passengers should remain seated while the bus is in motion. No dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will be transported. However, a service dog, trained for the purpose of accompanying a disabled person, will be permitted to travel with the disabled person at no additional charge,(government paperwork is required).
Government photo ID is required at the time of check in.